JOIN OUR TEAM!
Part-Time Fitness Coach
The Four Bells is thrilled to offer an exciting opportunity for an aspiring fitness professional to join our team as a Fitness Coach. We offer a personal training experience, but in a small group class setting with only 8 people per session. This is to ensure our members get the attention & education they need to thrive.
The program at The Four Bells is based on building functional strength and increasing mobility through integrative movement & strength training.
This is a part-time position, approx.3-10 hrs/week.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Passion for Fitness: We want individuals who live and breathe fitness, and who are genuinely excited about helping others achieve their health and wellness goals.
- Positive Attitude: At The Four Bells, positivity is contagious. You must be enthusiastic and have a can-do attitude.
- Coachability: We value individuals who are eager to learn and open to feedback. Willingness to learn & embrace The Four Bells methodology & training principles.
- Communication Skills: Effective communication is key in coaching. Must be able to explain exercises, provide motivation, and support clients on their fitness journey.
- Empathy and Patience: Our gym caters to clients of all fitness levels. Empathy and patience are vital when helping clients face challenges and achieve success.
- Fitness Knowledge: While we encourage ongoing learning, a foundational understanding of fitness principles and exercises is a strong asset. Previous coaching experience & education is preferred.
- Professionalism: Punctuality and a respect for our clients and fellow team members are non-negotiable qualities.
- Team Player: The Four Bells is a very close-knit community. We value team players who can collaborate effectively.
- Initiative: If you take initiative in learning, assisting with tasks, and contributing positively to our gym’s culture, you’ll thrive here.
- Flexible Schedule: Must be available for a variety of shifts which could include; mornings, days, evenings and weekends. Must be available for a minimum of 3-10 hrs/week.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead Small Group Classes; provide explanation of workout, demonstrate exercises, coach members on movement corrections, provide modifications, prioritize member’s safety, create a fun & motivating member experience
- Inspire and support our members in reaching their fitness goals & improving performance; actively participate through various media/social platforms
- Participate in team meetings & training sessions
- Perform basic housekeeping duties such as; sweeping, emptying trash, keeping washrooms and work areas clean
- Occasionally on-ramp new members using The Four Bells approach & philosophy to training
How To Apply:
Please apply through Indeed and reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions!